From time to time it may be necessary or desirable for us to take photographs of the children. These photographs are taken:
- To keep a record of important events for the school’s picture albums
- To use on the School website.
- For noticeboards and displays of work
- For the School Council noticeboard
- For displays of the school’s work at the Reading Education Centre
- To record significant events (e.g. school concerts) in the local press.
- To show the school’s work on the website (all children will be anonymous)
- Parents also like to video school concerts.
We presume that you will have no objection to the activities outlined above. If however, you do not want your child to be photographed, you need to let us know in writing.